Hope you all are in the best of spirits and are doing great at your end.
I recently did a green smoky eye look, for a friends get together, and it turned out, a real glam!!! I paired it with soft nude lips, so that the depth of the eyes remains the main focus!! I love pairing deep brown eye with green eye shadows as they enhance the richness of the brown, but had never tried the same on me!! I wore a green eyeshadow (first time in my life), over a green saree and gathered huge compliments. That was, when my friends suggested me to post this look on my blog!!! Here is how it turned out,
These are the products used to create the smokey eye:
- The Body Shop Insta blur Eye Primer
- Make Up Revolution London eye shadow palette (green and grey shades,adjacent to each other) (Redemption Palette Hot Smoked)
- Make Up Academy, Heaven and Earth palette (highlighter for the inner corners) ( brown, for the transition color)
- Sigma E55 eye shader brush
- Sigma E30 pencil brush
- Sigma E25 blending brush
- Lakme eyconic kajal (black)
- Maybelline falsies mascara
- The body shop eyebrow pencil (shade 03)
The Products used for the face:
- Oriflame Perfecting Face Primer
- Loreal Paris Infallible Foundation (140, Golden Beige)
- Revlon Nearly Naked Pressed Powder ( 030, Medium)
- Oriflame Peach Me Perfect Body Glow
- Rimmel Natural Bronzer (025, Sun Glow)
- The Body Shop Concelar (shade 05)
- Real Techniques Stippling Brush
- Real Techniques Blush Brush
Here’s how you go:
- Prime your face using a Primer, and prime the eyes, using a eye primer (TBS Insta Blur Eye primer)
- Apply foundation all over the face,evenly.
- Apply the concelar on the needed areas of the face and also on the eye circles.Blend well.
- Settle all, with a powder/compact.
- To create the smokey eye, Pat the deep green color all over the lids, using a Flat eyeshadow brush (Sigma E55)
- Using a soft blending brush (Sigma E25), take the deep black grey in the palette, on the outer V of the eyes, and blend it out.Take just a hint of the grey color on the brush, apply it very very gently on the outer V. Be sure you are not harsh, else you will smudge all over!!!
- Choose a brown shade (MUA, Heaven and Earth Palette) that’s close to your skin match, and apply it as a transition color, and blend the green with the brown on the upper semi circle of the lid.
- For the inner corners of the eye, Highlight using a subtle highlighter from the MUA palette.
- Line the lower lash line, using the Lakme Eyeconic Kajal ( black).
- Line the upper lash line with kajal, and again using the blending brush blend the black kajal to give a soft smokey look.
- Using a pencil brush (Sigma E30), take a hint of green again and line the lower lash line. Blend this out again along with the kajal on the lower lash line, to extend the smoky look to a richer depth.
- Curl the eyelashes and apply mascara. For a more dramatic look you can apply false lashes as well.
- Fill in your brows, with a brow pencil (TBS Brow Shader,03)
- Apply the blush or bronzer on the cheek bones and complete the look with soft muted lips.
And here I am, with the all done look!!!
Hope you all enjoyed the look as much as I did, creating it!!!
Do try this and let me know how it turns out for you guys!!!